Water is an essential for us to survive. But admit it, there are times where drinking water gets boring like you want something exciting to drink but also want it to be healthy. There are so many ways to turn an ordinary water to something you’d want to drink every minute.
Here are 5 DIY (do-it-yourself) ideas to excite you to drink water every minute:
- Pineapple-Mint-Ginger Water — A tropical taste to your taste buds with this water. Pick up your favourite tumbler, fill it with water, slice small pieces of pineapples, grab a mint leaf and granulate an ample amount of ginger then put it all in your tumbler filled with water, wait for at least 15-30 minutes then tada! Start drinking your tropical flavoured water and enjoy!
- Strawberry-Cucumber Water — Wanting a healthy lifestyle requires strict discipline. So if you want a refreshing summer cocktail make this water instead! Prepare 2-4 slices of fresh strawberries and cucumber, add to it your water then a healthy and refreshing summer cocktail (water) is ready for you. No booze needed to satisfy your cravings, plus it’s very much good for you!
- Minty Watermelon Water — Planning a backyard get-together with friends? This water is perfect for you! Grab a pitcher, fill it with cold water, add a few mint leaves and 4-6 dice-sliced watermelon then your healthy refreshment is ready to be served!
- Lemon-Cucumber-Ginger Water — This is a common healthy water for those who want to achieve their desired fit and healthy body. Add 2 slices of lemon, 3 slices of cucumber and an ample amount of grated ginger to your tumbler filled with water and feel the healthiness kick in as you drink this water.
- Orange-Fennel Water — Want a touch of sophistication even to your water? Then this naturally flavoured water is for you! Grab an aromatic fennel stalks and 3 slices of orange, mixed them in your favourite tumbler full of water then a touch of sophistication is served. Stay classy and healthy drinking this water!
Water itself is the safest and healthiest beverage there is, but adding a few flavour and vitamins the fruits contain isn’t so bad, in fact it may be so good for you. Choosing a healthy lifestyle requires discipline especially when we’re surrounded with tempting fast foods, junk foods, juices and sodas. We’re in charge of our own body, what happens to it is a reflection what we eat or drink or how we take of ourselves. We only live once, but if we live it the right way then once is enough.